Solar wing compatible with the PUMA sUAS
Fit for purpose solar wing designed to be compatible with the Puma UAS.
- 200-300% flight increase during daylight hours*
- Fully Reinforced Silicon cells
- Survives Deep Stall Landings with no loss of cell performance
- Fully integrated Miniaturised Power Management System
- Charges other equipment when on the ground
- Easy to assemble
- Proven in military environments
*dependent on daylight conditions
*image shown - gallium arsenide solar cells
Range of applications: Intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance.
Praxis ER2 sUAS
Long endurance sUAS for aerial mapping with solar technology developed for the harsh and demanding Australian military environment.
- 8 hr flight time
- Programmable flight paths
Range of applications: Agricultural mapping, land surveys, asset inspection, border patrol, shark spotting.
Solar Skins for High Altitude Pseudo Satellite
Solar Skins developed to increase the performance of the Solar Impulse aircraft.
- Ultra lightweight
- Silicon cells - 24.4% efficiency
- Total Solar Reinforcement
- Specially formulated UV resistance
Range of applications: HAPS, HALE